Are you ready to change the world?
Are you an actor, dancer, voice coach or performer looking for something more meaningful that pays well and pays regularly? #upfront is building a network of talented people to share their knowledge on the physicalities of confidence.
#upfront offers you the chance to be part of something that will impact the lives of hundreds of people. It’s is a global movement elevating and encouraging new voices on and off public stages.
Public speaking is more feared than death and confidence needs a refresh. Lauren Currie has built a community of hundreds of people all over the world and she is on the hunt for new talent. We need people who understand the physicality's of confidence; body, breath and voice. That’s where you come in. We are looking for people who:
• Have a relevant degree or significant experience in acting, drama or performance - you are equipped with a range of tools, techniques and knowledge on how to use body, breath and voice to increase confidence.
• Can motivate groups of people - you are comfortable sharing your knowledge with others and facilitating a group of people through a process
• Are passionate about using body and voice to instil confidence in others and the potential this kind of work has to really make change happen
You’ll work alongside Lauren and other #upfront leaders to deliver workshops and training sessions for private clients and open workshops. These primarily take place in London and over the next 12 months we intend to work across the UK. Typically these workshops last 1 - 2 day(s) or less - your time commitment is the duration of the workshop - typically 8 hours or less as well as 1 hour or less preparation time.
You will be paid at a very competitive rate. There will be opportunity for travel around Europe and potentially beyond. Absolute job satisfaction is guaranteed! What people say about #upfront confidence workshops:
“I really liked the practical exercises, I now feel more aware of my body and what my body language is signalling. Thank you for teaching us different exercises. I have tried out the breathing technique and it actually works! I feel safer now, knowing a few tangible things I can do to calm my body down - and also to appear more confident and competent.”
If this sounds like it’s for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. A link to a one - two minute video on YouTube or similar of yourself talking about who you are and why you’d like to be part of #upfront, plus any relevant experience. We aren’t judging you on the quality of the video.
2. Your up to date CV with the file name firstnamesurname_CV
Please submit your application by 13th March 2017