#upfront is hiring
Are you an experienced public speaker who can hold a room like no other?
Have you overcome sexism or prejudice to achieve great things?
Are you ready to share your power?
We want you! #upfront is building a network of talented people to change confidence around the world.
#upfront offers you the chance to be part of something that will impact the lives of hundreds of people. It’s a global movement here to change confidence. We work with individuals, teams and organisations to help them become their kindest, most fearless selves.
We want you to have an extremely impressive track record and a reputation for being modest, humble and approachable. You must have the ability to bring groups of sceptical, nervous or anxious people on a journey to find their own power in a way that makes sense to them.
We are looking for people who:
- Are regularly called upon by others to inspire and energise groups of people (from CEO’s to nurses) into action
- You are most comfortable being very open and in the spotlight
- Really care about equality
- Recognise your power and influence and want to use it to create social progression
You’ll work alongside our founder Lauren Currie and our network of #upfront body, breath and voice experts to deliver coaching, workshops and training programmes for our private clients and the public. These primarily take place in London as well as across Europe and beyond. Typically these workshops last 1 – 2 day(s) or less and training programmes can span over months (i.e 1-2 days a week every fortnight for 6 months) — your time commitment will vary.
You will be paid at a very competitive rate. There will be opportunity for travel around Europe and potentially beyond. Absolute job satisfaction is guaranteed! What people say about #upfront:
“#upfront is a powerful, liberating and empowering force in a world dominated by familiar voices telling familiar stories. #upfront’s work is essential.”
Jack Graham, founder of Year Here
If this sounds like it’s for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply please send an email to email@example.com and include:
- A link to a one – two minute video on YouTube or similar of yourself talking about who you are and why you’d like to be part of #upfront, plus any relevant experience. We aren’t judging you on the quality of the video.
- Your up to date CV with the file name firstnamesurname_CV
Please submit your application by 5th September 2017
You can download this as a PDF here: #upfront_ad